Is a boyfriend the only solution for me to stop feeling so fucking alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• you dont have friends?

• Fake friends are all I've got and guys ask me out but I'm just very picky but I can stop being so choosey if it will help me

• Yeah I know and only pricks ask me out. Guys that want something in return. Or guys that have been crushing on me since middle school

• i can understand why you might feel a bit discurage... what i have learned is that if you want something you have to go for it... so maybe you should concider approaching the guys you want?

What Guys Said 6

• No, having a humble heart, and releasing your expectations is a good way to not feel that way.

When we feel that we "deserve" someone or something, we are always disappointed.

If you are humble enough, God can help you soften your heart, and become beautiful to all men.

• Is there a difference between fucking alone and regular alone?

• getting a boyfriend just because you are lonely will not end well at all

• yeah maybe or somebody u really cares about u and u talk/ be with him everyday

• i had the same feeling for years. being single is great sometimes, but someone will love you...

• The short answer is no.

What Girls Said 2

• Having People around, especially friends Indeed become something in life we often... Need.
    It may help if you Begin your own Beguine on socializing and perhaps finding someone you have chemistry with.
    However, just picking Someone out of random, doesn't Solve Anything because It isn't the Answer to your lonely solution and will only bring you back to Square One here, dear.
    Finding Mr. Right will help you 'Stop feelings so f*cking alone.' But for now, until the man on the horse comes along, focus on you Alone and trying to Make you happy by finding things that Please you and make some of the loneliness disappear.
    Being with friends and family surely does help, believe me. It gives you a good feeling and a wonderful High in the saddle and doesn't always have to be with A... Guy.
    Good luck. x

• You could get a dog if that's a possibility :)