Name and shame the catfishes?

I see people on here saying about the catfishes on this website, id like to know who some of them are just so i know to stay away... has anyone google image reversed their photos for evidence they are fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• a user called midnightbeast who i'm pretty sure is a catfish just because 18 year old girls don't act like that? defiantly a user to avoid 'she' found my facebook and started posting pictures of me on here and even claimed she had pictures she was going to leak, not sure if she's a catfish just AVOID

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people think this user is is decide for yourself Candy_Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I actually don't think a lot of users are really catfishes (if they have a real profile picture up then), other than that, who cares? It's not like their appearance matters that much.

• Well there's a 'girl' user who I'm convinced is actually a guy.

• I've done that sometimes, though when I see they are I just click from the page and try to avoid them. 0_0

• Right here 👈

• SandPlanet anyone?

What Guys Said 2

• alright I can't handle living under the lies this is the real me
    http://i.imgur.com/FJyKh99.jpg

• off the top of my head, candy_girl. no way a girl that hot uses a site like this and openly admits to having sex all the time.