Girls, if your boyfriend gave you 3+ really big super passionate kisses every hour (around 1 every 20 minutes) would you love that?

• Yes
    50% (28)
  • I would like it but i wouldn't love it
    14% (8)
  • I would not like it and i would not love it (explain why)
    36% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats sweet af!
    But it might get a bit tiring, ok no one understands bc my dad asks for hugs and kisses like 10 times an hour, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
    And i'm really getting sick of it and its getting kind of annoying, i'd be happy to hug and kiss my dad and everything, but just not that much, he says it makes his day, but apparently his day has to be made 30 times a day :l
    I'm not being hateful, I love my dad and I appreciate it, but it does get a bit errrr.
    I don't know if its different with a boyfriend though, but its the thought that counts :)

What Girls Said 22

• It'd be fine at first but I think that'd get annoying after a while.

• Which poll option did you choose

• I chose that I'd like it but not love it, because I think I'd like it at the beginning. But eventually, that's just going to irritate me.

• Thought the same thing seems cute but would get annoying if I was trying to get something done and he kept locking lips with me

• Yes but you'd be constantly reapplying your lipgloss ! And you can't keep interrupting what you're doing just to kiss. Perhaps one every 2 hours would be better.

• I might love it at first then get sick of seeing his face.

:3

• Not every hour we are together but if we hadn't seen each other in a while I would think it was super sweet.

• I don't know, i'm not really into kissing much or someone being all up on me all of the time. Every hour would be sort of annoying to me personally.

• I would like it for the first little while but it would no longer feel special after a while

• That's oddly specific

• He can kiss me all he wants when the time is right... it would be weird if he did that when we're out with friends or I'm busy with something... I don't know, there's no rule, really. But him being all over me all the time would make me feel annoyed.

• That's way too much

• I'm not a very touchy feely person. I'd be annoyed. I mean he kisses me randomly throughout the day but not in a passionate way like you're describing.

• i would like it

• I'd find it kind of annoying, I'm not a super intimate type haha

• Nop. Too much!

• k so affection is nice, but don't make it robotic...

• waaay too much

• Would probably depend if they were good at it or not. Obviously i wouldn't like it if they werent "good" at it.

• I wouldn't mind I guess cause I'm a affectionate person. But the questions never mention long kisses then I wouldn't be so into it. But it could be a really big passionate kiss under a few seconds lol..

• I don't care... if the occasion rises...

• On a schedule? That'd be a little weird to me. You shouldn't specifically time that stuff out.

• You can't just one kiss and then stop haha If you kiss me then we better be going on for a few minutes. Haha

• That's a bit excessive. Everything in moderation for me... if it's too much, it won't be as special.

• That's too much for me.