Do you cuddle with your pets?

Do you cuddle with your pets?

• Yes
  • No
  • That dog looks terrified

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• All the damn time! I'm getting in as much close cuddling time before my puppy outgrows his lap dog stage. It's hard to cuddle full grown Dobermans, lol. You can snuggle up, but lap cuddling is a no go.

• doggggggggggggggg <3 <3
    I WISH I HAD A PET :( :( ugh

• Why can't you get one? ;_;

• LMAO actually I ended up getting something a little more high maintenance... a sweet potato :)!!!

Yes, i have a pet sweet potato. her name is chewy and her vines are almost 2 feet long. she's growing over our tv now lmfao

• Sounds majestic!

• Yes, I do :) - I own a dog and they kind of need affection to be happy so it would be cruel not to also it's just so relaxing for me sometimes!

• Absolutely! All though sometimes I think it's forced lol

• Whenever he lets me! (That dog does look terrified though)

• The dogs I had when I was younger that live with my parents loved to lay on you or beside you and followed me everywhere. An English Mastiff and a Siberian Husky. The persian cat I have now likes to lay on my stomach. So you'd kind of be an asshole to not let them lay with you.

• They usually cuddle ME. I'll lay there innocently and they'll just come snuggle up against me.

• I am a cuddle enthusiast and all of my pets, except for the fish, cuddle with me. They read moods better than most people, their instincts on point. I love them♡

• I wish I had a pet...😢😢😢

• Looks as if he is like "I don't even know this man! Help!!"

• Exactly! 😂😂 It does look like he's asking for help... also it looks as if he will throw up O_o 😳 lol

• I try hence the word try...

• I would if i had any.

• My dog sleeps under the covers. Not spoiled.

• My cat doesn't like being picked up, but if he's laying next to me it's all cool ^^

• i try to. but my dog doesn't like cuddles. she prefers just to sit by you have pet her.

• when they let me

• I cuddle with @Keyspirits

• Juz dont smash ma U-G-L-Y face in between u or else ima die from pleasures Dx

• I love cuddling with my dog and hugging her

• Too much 😂

• I do a ton but not like that. That poor dog...

• Yes I do!!

What Guys Said 15

• We use to have a cat, he was an awesome cat and was very friendly and had a real connection with people, especially me. I use to cuddle with him a lot. Animals like that just as much as us humans do.

• thought that story was going to end with you being mauled by said cat lol... mine tends to try and kill me ;_;

• No this cat never tried to kill anyone lol.

• I have two great danes, so it is difficult for them to fit in chairs, but they try anyway to cuddle with you...

... That is, until your legs lose feeling from all the weight on them.

• I don't go to cuddle with them, but they like to snuggle up to me, and that's fine.

• I've got 7 chickens, Some of them just love a cuddle, but some just squirm! :P
    There's a cat too but I'm not cuddling him, oh no. I hardly let him in my room, let alone cuddle him.

• Cuddling chickens... link would be proud!
      wise moves, Le cat will happily sit on your throat while you slumber

• Everyone should try cuddling a chicken before they die. Just having them snooze on your lap is wonderful :D
      Not just that, the cat hair gets everywhere. That's why I keep my distance from our cat. Anyway, cats are quite cold by nature. So... unforgiving.

• I fear me trying to procure said chicken would seem like an outtake from rocky... clumber in around trying to snatch a chicken and hold it till it sleeps... sounds rather... well... they would ban me from a petting zoo.. that's for sure.

• All the time when I had one and wrestled the Dogs as well

• Yes... but also that dog does look terrified.

• I used to spoon with my newfoundland dog. That sounds so wrong...

• All my pets are dead or gone
    Im looking forward to getting a house with a beautiful girlfriend and dog I can cuddle up to though:)

• Where is the Fuck Yes option

• They're both ashes, that'd be a bit unsanitary.

• You say unsanitary... I say... add water... body paint time.

• Something tells me you and I would get along dandily if we ever met :P

• Tis an idea... not an offer.. I have done many things... but paint an owl onto a man's body using the ashes of his passed pets... is not one... yet o_O

• No. I don't have a pet :(

• Yes. I do it all the time...

• I cuddle with a German Sheppard or a big black cat!

• Oh alllllll the time even though she hates it a lot of the times

• Sometimes I sleep with my brother's parrot...

... He loves to snuggle up between my head, shoulder and neck. <3