What is a good creative way to ask a guy to a dance?

I have a while before our school girls ask guys dance, but I wanted some opinions! So what are some ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If he plays a sport, do the cheesey and traditional write it on a ball in a creative way in relation to a sport. I got asked to one on a soccer ball before lmao. If you're pretty certain he'll say yes, do it in an attention grabbing public say so it's fun. Make it memorable.

• Okay that would be good!! I could definitely do that! Haha What did the soccer ball say?

• "Kick it with me at homecoming? " lmao

What Guys Said 1

• "Wanna dance?"

What Girls Said 3

• XD
    'Can you walk? Then you can dance!'

But seriously, I'd grab his hand and drag him on the dance floor ^^

• Hahaha that's a very interesting way to get a guy to dance for sure!!😂 nice!!

• Yeah that's a great idea, I bet it works really well too! I know what you mean, most guys are super nervous at school dances so they just stand there not knowing what to do!

• If they tell me on the floor that they don't know what to do my response is..'Me neither, but I'm having fun!"

• Write him a letter.

• My friend made a cupcake that said dance?