Are there crickets chirping outside your house right now?

Crickets are chriping constantly and its so loud I can hear it insdie my house. I hate Crickets

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• The birds are singing and it sounds lovely😊😊😊
    I hate crickets too. I think they're gross lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No cuz it's still daylight here. But i feel you cuz I hate those annoying, fucking little bastards and their chirping.

0|1
    0|0
    • What does daylight have to do with anything? They have been chirping here since morning and its night

• crickets are nocturnal.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope (: hahah all though a while ago when i lived in a rural area i heard birds

0|1
    0|0
  • It is raining so I don't know 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I better buckle up soon, because in summer they will cricket away lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's only 5:30 p. m.

0|0
    0|0
    • They have been chirping all day in my area since morning and its 8:30 pm here

• No
    I don't hate them, but 'like the sound', that I don't either.
    No crickets chirping is just the way I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep and every other bug that makes sounds at night

0|0
    0|0
  • not right now there's a construction vehicle working outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh. I hate them too

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am lucky we don't have loud nocturnal insects - The only similar expierence is cicadas when I was on holidays in Greece, they were so loud.

0|1
    0|0
  • The frogs are finished and the cicadas have not begun yet so it's pretty quiet lately.

I like most night noises, foxes and cats are exceptions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, I feel you. Thankfully there is a freight train that goes by that drowns them out. I don't know how people think that the chirping is peaceful.

0|1
    0|0
  • The crickets are the reason I'm so grumpy. They never... fucking... stop. Madness is kicking in I tell ya.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but some birds are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because we have a soft gentle rain going on right now, but as soon as it ends the fireflies and crickets will come out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Its not dark yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's night

0|0
    0|0