Is this aspect of my personality something to be teased or laughed about?

I love nature. I'm one of those people who freak when they see someone not recycling or cry when a tree is cut down or when we witness a road kill. I'm one of those people who are earth crazy and care aboout the environment; the atmosphere, pollution, the Amazon, all that stuff. My family make fun of me because I care about these things. They sometimes get annoyed about it too and I can understand why, but I'm trying to help the planet that we live on. I was recently teased about this with one of my cousins be he didn't mean to hurt my feelings, he was just teasing me, but why is that something to be teased about?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it isn't. It's a very serious subject. These people that laugh are the same type that would've contributed to the extinction of the passenger pidgeon.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not something to be teased about. Don't ever be discouraged from that way of thinking, the world needs people like you who care

What Guys Said 1

• I'd respect it

But still make fun of you for it. Not to mock your views or whatever, but just to fuck with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it is.