Girls, would you defend your boyfriend if your friends were being rude to him?

• Yes
    97% (62)
  • No
    3% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a "sigma male", and people often misunderstand him, or claim that's he's too "mysterious", by which they really mean he doesn't tell them enough of what they want to know of him. People often make assumptions about him and say things are just plain false.

What Girls Said 19

• 1|0
  • I would say no simply because my friends are really decent loving people I've known a long time and if there was ever an issue with my boyfriend, they would bring it to me privately, rather then be rude to him in public.

• Yes, of course. I would defend anyone if I felt someone was being rude to them. If my boyfriend was being rude to my friends, then I'd defend them and vice versa. They are both important to me and I won't tolerate them fighting.

• Kind of depends, doesn't it? Is there a reason they're being rude? Are they joking and he's being over sensitive?

• It depends on what they're saying my friends can be a little sarcastic like me and if my boyfriend wasn't sarcastic and was taking everything as an offense against him I'd tell him to not take things so hard but if they were going out of there way to say really rude things I would tell them they're going to far and to cut it out.

• Definitely. Either that or play nice and never speak to them again.

• I would, but I don't see myself every having this problem. I don't surround myself with people like that.

• Yes, if they were legitimately being rude I'd tell them to stop.

• Of course I would... If they r really my friends they should respect the person I love !

• Yes. If they are being rude for no reason I will give them hell for it.

• If they were at fault then definitely yes

• Absolutely

• yes i always put my lover first

• Of course...

• Of course I would defend him

• Yeah, totally unless he's being over sensitive which I don't even like.

• Yep I do it all the time

• Most of the time, yes, especially if it was unprovoked. If he started it and won't let it go... then he needs to stop.

• Yeah I would.