If you had money, would you disappear?

If you were in a bad relationship, had no family and not many friends and just hated your life and job and all of a sudden came into some money, would you consider just taking off and starting over on your own in a whole new state where you don't know anyone and no one knows you or would you be afraid of change?

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely... I would be soooooooo gone. Retire instantly and disappear into No Man's Land... a new life of anonymity minimizing all contact with humans other than what is necessary.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• He'll yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, yes. Why stay in a bad relationship - especially if you don't have any kids? Ditch the douchebag! If a woman treated me like crap, I would be heartbroken but I would ditch her. I'd be quite nervous of the change, but at least I can start my life over and improve it from before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if my life was like that - I would consider moving

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd move somewhere to Southern USA maybe Texas. Somewhere with the Castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be time to bounce

0|0
    0|0
  • In that case, a new state is not far enough away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I'd go someplace new

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd sort my shit out before I left.

I hate unfinished business, always seems to catch up with me.

I also can't stand people who run from their problems. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd disappear faster than water in California. Or faster than money in California? Probably both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would invest it to make more money the i would go out and help people that need it

0|0
    0|0
  • For me? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would do it in a heart beat

0|0
    0|0
  • ... or I could work at improving my relationships rather than running away like a little bitch...

0|0
    0|1
    • Well what if for years, you were good to a person who constantly gave you nothing but crap and you finally see it is the other person and not you?

What Girls Said 5

• I would donate some to causes I find important, give some to my family and then just travel to all the places I always wanted to see. I'd take my husband along too. I already moved to another side of the world once, so nothing scares me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter if my life was perfect or troubled... If i came into money I would definitely be more independent. It's healthy to have your own life ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0