What is it with shit talkers on here?

If you think you are so smart and know it all, why talk shit to someone but hide your pics and info? I have been on this site for only 2 days and some of you are plain out assholes.

I was in a bad slightly suicidal state of mind when I googled a question and came across this site. Some of you need to grow up and not be so cruel. This I thought was an advice/ opinion site not a bash someone I don't even know site.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• 5|4
  • Asshole here.

• Oh you mean the people that say things like

The bull shit questions I see on here are from bitter men and women being sexist about the other gender and also some racism.

That is what I mostly see.

• I don't think there should be anonymous opinions

• I actually like the anonymous feature for certain subjects like relationships and boy/girl behavior, but unfortunately there are those who abuse it and use it to spread hate.

• Agreed. I've never posted anonymously

• Welcome to site - Sorry you had some unpleasant expierences, the vast majority of people here aren't like that.

• 1|2
  • Yeah a lot of people want to say their opinions while doing it anonymously so that others don't know who said it. It would be nice if they were open.

• Its meh... There are always keyboard warriors that hide behind their screens to act tough. Just blow em off haha I think its funny (most of the time)

• It's not very different from most websites. Welcome to internet, a land of idiots (in the aristotelic sense) where people talk shit all the time, are rude and assuming, but not brave enough to show their own identities.

• Lmaoooo, I feeeeeel you

• cool story sis.

• * que nonracial stereotypical southern voice

Takes one to know one sista.

*end nonracial stereotypical southern voice

P. s. I'm going to go anonymous just for you.

• Calm down. I'm sure it's just bad timing

Or

Maybe it's you that is being the asshole

I mean, you did just post a rant about assholes, that's an asshole thing to do.

Maybe it is you. Ask yourself in the mirror "Am I an asshole"

Healthy Living friend

What Girls Said 7

• I just wanted to say that I honestly had to fight the urge to go anon and post up all this hate for every comment on this thread. LOLOLOLOL. :T

• Tell me about it. I hate it when they go anonymous and talk shit. At least have the guts to show yourself.

• i'm sorry you've had bad experiences. We're not all like that, promise!

I'd never talk shit to you. you're cute! :)

• Annnddd down voted for some reason v_v

• Don't get hostile man. I was explaining myself. I like explaining myself. Man, people take stuff way too seriously and offensively and that's why there's so much shit talking on the web.

• @fondue I love this. you laugh at me and say I will not get any sympathy from you and then you rudely tell me that I should think things through before I post them, then you say I rudely say that I can't take criticism. And you are shocked if I am upset at that. *rolls eyes* Some people are truly unbelievable. you think you can spew whatever the hell you want and face no consequences. I'd love to live in that twilight zone of a world you must live in where you think it's ok to talk to people like that. you're just a rude woman, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Lol, anywhere you go online there will be anonymous assholes.

• playas gon play

• Huh. I will openly admit I'm an asshole.
    Oh well.

• They're just scared 😂