GUYS HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS ☺️?

What are the signs of when you like a girl but also want to be a player and keep your options open?

Have you been in this situation before? Where you're starting to like a girl after a break up but you also are being pressured by "the boys" to hook up with heaps of girls. How do you act around this girl?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends if I just broke up and I liked a girl id still want to enjoy single life for a bit. Id probably listen to my boys then after a while id consider dating again. But before dating the new girl I need new pussies if you know what I. mean. Most guys would think like this.
    My current girlfriend gave me all the signs that she liked me but after having a break up my boys told me to start fucking with other girls and so I did but now im with the girl so it worked out although she wasn't happy about waiting that long.

• Thank you!!! Such a helpful answer you understood what I was asking perfectly!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not one that never bowed to peer pressure so I'd go for the one I liked

• So you'll do what you want but a guy with talent for playing the field won't acT any different when he's around you hell just avoid certain questions and conversations that restrict him for denying he did anything wrong by sleeping with another women for as long as possible. If you feel a guy is going though that try to define roles in your relationship

• I'm not sure how you think the average male/male interaction works, but it doesn't work how you think it does.

• I've only ever done that when I'm new to a group or class. For me I'm usually shy so there are not really any signs that I show, but if I like a girl there then I will go over and introduce myself.

• naw i´ve never been liked by a girl i liked too.