Girls, if I want a one night stand do I just go up to a girl at a bar or a party and ask hey wanna have sex?

If I want a one night stand should I just go up to a random girl and ask hey wanna have sex

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though some girls are down to fuck right away... saying , "hey, want to have sex?"
    Is the worst approach ever.
    You are just asking for a girl to hold her pride up and be offended.
    I think you should hang out with the girl a while at the location you are at then ask to go back to your place.

What Girls Said 15

• Chat a little bit, spend at least half an hour and just enjoy the conversation, buyer her up haha
    never ask out right.
    Ask if she'd like to chill somewhere. Maybe to smoke or drink or watch a movie, but give her a reason to come with you, when it comes to people we don't know well, chill is pretty much code word for dtf.

• You can try it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Wtf no way don't try that!! I think you should just try having an actual conversation and if she's flirty or acting interested that's probably your green light. Openly just asking might give you more negative responses than good ones and a guy can only take so many rejections. Treat her like a person and you'll get further that way... or at least some symathy

• If you don't mind getting slapped you can do that.

• LOL!!! Yeah try it and let me know what happens. Really? You can't just ask like that. She will smack you so hard in your face.

• I like doing one night stands, so I'd call myself one of the easier targets, but if some random guy comes up to me and just straight asks then I'll say most definitely no unless I'm very, very drunk lol

• YES

please do that and let us know how it goes :)

• omg, that way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy, at least make some fuckin effort dude

• you will have to put in a little leg work... like, go out, flirt, play the cat and mouse game. that's part of the fun. if you are looking for a transaction like that bring a 20$ downtown to the busiest corner.

• You gotta butter her up first. Make her want it before you even ask

• You will get punched. Don't say that.

• try it out and see what happens

• LMFAO NO! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET JUMPED?

• Yeah, just be nice about it

• ... lmao. you're gonna die a virgin with that approach