Riddle 20; Lvl Easy-Medium. Say Wah?

A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back; on a rainy day, or if there are other people in the elevator, he goes to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment. Can you explain why?

Alright, bonus question. What color is my eyeshadow?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably uses his umbrella to click the button or asks someone to press it for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• he might have ocd.

What Guys Said 2

• My guess is he is to short to reach the tenth floor button.

• Can't reach the seventh floor without with unbrella or someone else to push the button

What Girls Said 4

• The man is too short to reach the 10th floor button. He can only reach up to 7. If it's raining, he uses his umbrella. If there are others, he asks them to push the button for him.

• He is a little person and when it rains he can use he umbrella to click his button

• he's water

• Because he is too short to reach the number 10 button on the elevator.

• ^ This, When other people are with him , he asks them to press the button. This is kind of an old one. Post another one.

• Yeah, it should be right. My maths teacher told me this one.