Riddle 21; Lvl Easy? Which Door?

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd leave and go back he way I came

If that's not an option I'd pick starve in the mansion because hen I could buy time to get out of here since it takes so long to starve to death.

Is there and answer to this?

• Yep, there's an answer to it. I don't usually put out riddles if i ddnt know the correct answer :p

• Oh wait the power is out, it's the electric chair one haha

• The correct answer is, of course, 'electric chair because the power is off', but this is some common sense right here. @throwit said she'd leave and go backthe way she came. (even though she eventually changed her mind because she saw the other answers Lol )

What Guys Said 6

• I assume the whole idea of this riddle is that it is possible to say alive by choosing on of the doors. Going with this presumptionI choose death by electric chair because the power is out.

• Wow... umm I will stay at the house... probably go chat with someone with my phone... order a pizza 😂😂😂 and watch some porn and break the door and get the hell out of it 😂😂

• Well the electric chair may be powered by an external battery so I don't know.

• I don't see how this is a riddle though.

• The electric chair, obviously. Power is out, isn't it?

• Electric chair the power is out.

What Girls Said 4

• Easy play pick the eletric chair considering the power is out... I telll this joke all the time except instead of machine guns or starving it's a fire or a poisonous snake.

• Electric chair, since the power is out.

Lol, I don't know. :(

• Electric chair. No power, right?

• Electric chair, there's no light remember