I'm I a loser for getting terminated on my practices?

That's all I would need to get my bachelor's: 720 community service hours doing my practices.

And well today, after making several mistakes... I was told that was my last day for now and that I may come back when I'm more prepared and sound more professional.

Just when I'm just 4-5 months away from finishing my major (basically only 1 semester away). I already had about 186 hours and now I'll be back at zero. I'm not sure if those hours are going to be counted since I've been doing poorly. Though there are several more areas in my major, I feel like a loser for not being able to do one single thing right... just when I thought I was improving.. nope, I got terminated.

Now I have to basically apply somewhere else for yet another practice position relating to my major again. I just hope it doesn't take too longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't beat yourself up over it , talk to your professor and see if you can get insight on where your weak areas are so you can begin to hit those areas harder in prep for round two

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont let this affect your confidence... It could be the person had very high expectations. Although for what you are doing you need to think faster on your feet and you cannot just wing your way through this without studying extremely hard. That means cutting back on the college experience and digging in to get your degree.

Your hours should still count, but the termination will go on your record which is not ideal. I think maybe asking your professors about this, most still tend to do some practice work, see if you can shadow them as part of your hours and gain some more experience around someone as it sounds like you were maybe left to your own devices too much previously. Where do you think you were failing in the last job?

What Guys Said 4

• i understand that feeling! :c

im going through it at my job currently. underperforming for people hurts so bad its crazy.

• I couldn't say cuz I don't know what your major is and what practices are.

• tourism and hotel management... I've been already applying on other companies and currently waiting for their response.

• What is your major? Im not sure what practices are?

• how you gon git fired on yo day off

What Girls Said 0