Girls, When your near a cute guy everyday that you see him how do you react?

Basically, how do you react both physically and mentally? Hair waving? Leg moving? Etc

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Physically, everything he says becomes funnier because I'm nervous. If I have my phone in my hand, I'll keep looking at it because I don't know what to say. I'll stare at him and like raise my eyebrow as in "Why haven't you came over here yet?" lol Mentally, I'm a mess. Either I become 100% brainless which includes the dumb statements and excessive giggling or I become 50% bitch, 50% sarcastic, which include rude statements and sarcastic remarks. Depends if I'm cool with the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Usually get a little loud and more giggly. Like, it's so unattractive but it just happens automatically.
    Mentally, I'm a nervous wreck. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! But the thing is I'm working and he's working out. And I just always see him staring through the windows in the gym. And I'll kind of glance over, try to focus on working but I can tell he looks at me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • tail wagging.

0|0
    0|0
  • i try to avoid eye contact and never smile.

#tsundere. cinderella

1|0
    0|0
  • glance at him multiple times and if e catches me staring I act like I don't see him.
    if he gets near me I will literally start blushing and get extremely nervous and awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would maybe look at him when he wasn't looking, I wouldn't really do anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomato. Red. Enough said.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just look at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang he's cute, casting glances

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super awkward around my coworker, but basically I make attempts at being sexy and usually fail ( example would be trying to look hot drinking water and choking on it in front of him) and tripping, etc. but if I was able to do what I wanted to do it would consist of coyly flirting and playful touching, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I might glance at him now and then.
    I would most likely be with a friend and sit at a regular spot.

And have a huge urge to talk to him.

If I can't do that, then I would be talking about him with my friend.

(BTW, I said sitting, assuming I see him at a cafe or library.)

0|0
    0|0