Girls, When your near a cute guy everyday that you see him how do you react?

Basically, how do you react both physically and mentally? Hair waving? Leg moving? Etc

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Physically, everything he says becomes funnier because I'm nervous. If I have my phone in my hand, I'll keep looking at it because I don't know what to say. I'll stare at him and like raise my eyebrow as in "Why haven't you came over here yet?" lol Mentally, I'm a mess. Either I become 100% brainless which includes the dumb statements and excessive giggling or I become 50% bitch, 50% sarcastic, which include rude statements and sarcastic remarks. Depends if I'm cool with the guy.

• I Usually get a little loud and more giggly. Like, it's so unattractive but it just happens automatically.
    Mentally, I'm a nervous wreck. XD

• Yes! But the thing is I'm working and he's working out. And I just always see him staring through the windows in the gym. And I'll kind of glance over, try to focus on working but I can tell he looks at me haha

• tail wagging.

• i try to avoid eye contact and never smile.

#tsundere. cinderella

• glance at him multiple times and if e catches me staring I act like I don't see him.
    if he gets near me I will literally start blushing and get extremely nervous and awkward.

• I would maybe look at him when he wasn't looking, I wouldn't really do anything else

• Tomato. Red. Enough said.

• i just look at him.

• Dang he's cute, casting glances

• I'm super awkward around my coworker, but basically I make attempts at being sexy and usually fail ( example would be trying to look hot drinking water and choking on it in front of him) and tripping, etc. but if I was able to do what I wanted to do it would consist of coyly flirting and playful touching, etc

• I might glance at him now and then.
    I would most likely be with a friend and sit at a regular spot.

And have a huge urge to talk to him.

If I can't do that, then I would be talking about him with my friend.

(BTW, I said sitting, assuming I see him at a cafe or library.)