How would you react if your future teenage kids drank and had a lot of sex?

Would you be perfectly fine with it or would you not let them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how old they are. Are they 17-19 years old. If that, I would assume they would have a better judgment but I would still have a talk with them about protective sex.

If they're 13-16 years old, I would think I must have fail at something. I can then consider myself a failure as a mother for being dumb enough to not see this on time.

• If it's the first, I won't approve of it still but would be supportive and would encourage them to trust me on any problem they're having. For the later, I must suck as a mother.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think that their trying to out do me.

What Girls Said 4

• hell no, not in my house.

• I wouldn't punish them but I'd talk to them and try to make them really understand what they're doing and teach them how to be safe and responsible. I would also try to understand why they're doing those things: social pressure? are they compensating something? are they just having fun? and help with what they need.

I was really stupid when I was younger and did lots of things I shouldn't have done so I'd share some stories and let them know they can trust me.

• I would wonder where the fuck I went wrong

• 0|1

What Guys Said 9

• If I ever catch my friends do that, let alone my children. I will do everything in my power to help them realize they're throwing thiernlife away. You see I have a friend who just got out of the hospital because of drugs and sex. And I'm trying to help her out (guys check my account and please add your input), so basically I would do everything and anything to prevent it or make sure it never happens again.

• I'd feel like I fucked up

• I would try to find some compromise because I don't either is healthy at a very young age.

• Considering I did it I'd just educate my child about itm

• Psh, yeah like hell in my house.

• I wouldn't be letting them go out very much, if at all.

• Self control and a conscience is imperative. I'd raise my children better than that.

• As long as my son was pumpin and dumpin that'my nigga FUCK these hoes is what my mom and dad have always said

• What kids? I have no kids.