Feeling nervous about a job interview tomorrow morning, help?

Basically just need people to tell me what I want to here. An abundance of positive, motivational responses. Like about how nothing REALLY matters, I got called in for an interview so they already like me, I don't know! I'm getting so nervous.

I did mean *hear* not "here". I swear I'm an English major!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a cliche but it is only an interview just a chat with someone. Be prepared and if anything throws you just take a breath to think about what you are going to say. They can't penalise you for anything from the time you walk in just say to yourself I am an impressive person and I am going to show them why they should hire me.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I recently had an interview too :) you'll be fine. Chew some gum or sing songs in your head while waiting, because the more you make yourself nervous , the more you'll screw up with your answers. Focus on breathing and calming your nerves.

What Guys Said 2

• Relax. Hope that helps.

• Nothing matters.

What Girls Said 0