In the Old Testament Bible, does the Homosexuality Sin strictly apply to gay men, or does it also apply to Lesbian women?

Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Doesn't say anything about a female lying with another female.

• Strictly applies to Gay men
  • Applies to both Gays and Lesbians.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but are u really not able to figure it out because it isn't explicitly written?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Well, if it doesn't specify women then one must assume it doesn't apply to them.

I guess homosexuality is only a sin for men in that storybook known as the bible.

• I am sure this is important to the 0.00001% of the world's population who actually care what old testament says.

• It's referring to both most likely.

• Could be just gay men because gay men cause more destruction to society than lesbians do. Lesbians do not spread diseases by banging every woman that says hi to her. However most Christians don't approve of either although gay men get it worse.

• @bubbletrouble I meant referring to them both because homosexuality, is homosexuality regardless of your gender, it doesn't differentiate.

• Who cares what some ignorant shepherds wrote 2500 years ago?

• The scriptures also say to love all men but never women specifically, but they are obviously included. Its like saying mankind, it is all humans really