Hi if you received this from someone you used to hookup with and ended in verbal abuse how would you react? Anyone else nasty exes?

Posted picture, how would you react? Picture in question is one I've used as my avatar that now used as my dating profile display..
why would anyone send anyone this, is it jealousy? Why so bothered if I edited my pictures or not (clearly haven't , if had id have done something with my big nose lol)
why be so nasty to someone you can't stand?

anyone ideas? And if you've anything to top nasty exes please share..

Should change my name to laughing at inmature grown men who stalk their exes online to put them down...
He has typed, my pictures look like I've edited them, because I look slightly different

Most Helpful Guy

• He has regret what he has done and he is mad at you and stalking you. He has some issues now and it is safer you get yourself some self defense protection like a hand gun in case I'm not there, and verbally abuse him back so he gets what he deserves. You could also call the cops for harrasment he's doing to you. 😘. Xoxoxo I've got your back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Again, what the guy has written doesn't make any sense.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't understand

• I'd say 'horrible grammar'

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, just sounds like his just giving you crap. I seriously don't have time to deal with any exes. I cut them lose after I break it off with them or vice versa.