Am I the only one who gets hurt when someone unfollows me?

Especially when it's an ex boyfriend or something haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been on here long enough and nor do I have that many followers to know what that's like. But I suppose its kinda like being unfriended on facebook and that's happened to me a few times before. People have their own reasons for doing it. Maybe they figure you're not someone they talk to often and that it makes no sense to keep you in their contacts or perhaps they are bitter about something and trying to send you a message by deleting you. Or maybe their significant other has access to their account and asked them why they have so many male or female contacts. I wouldn't take it too personally. It happens.

What Guys Said 9

• How do you even notice that? lol

• No. I'm sure other people get hurt, too. Just don't dwell on it so much. Move on, especially if it's just an ex-boyfriend. He's an ex for a reason.

• The only two unfollows I've had were from:
    @JackKerouac77
    @CommieDearest
    They only unfollowed me because they left GaG, so I've never felt that bitter sting of rejection, no.

• I WANT people to unfollow me.

• No one unfollows me... and even if anyone did i couldn't care less... LOL who gives a damn

• I just un-follow them back and we're all good! :)

• maybe i dk

• Probably not.

• Why do you want your ex to follow you? I usually unfollow/ unfriend or block girls who are arrogant or hateful to me and just try to delete them from my mind as well. Anyway, an "ex" could still be a friend (or at least, not enemy) -- if that's the case, I would try to keep the friendship.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on who it is. If it was an ex boyfriend than nah, I wouldn't care. They'd save me from having to do it myself. On here? I don't care if someone unfollows me. I don't have time to worry about that or be upset. I've got better things to do with my time.

• I can honestly say that I will never give a fuq unless it is someone near and dear to my heart.
    If it’s an ex, I won’t care because I’ve already unfollowed, deleted, and blocked them as soon as we broke up. :P

• This is why you beat them to the punch and block that sucker! Who's hurting now?😉

• What are u talking about? it's really hurting me when someone unfollows me (especially him. someone that i like, but it seems impossible).

• Only if it's a friend

• If its someone I care for, yes. Otherwise, no lol

• My thoughts exactly haha.

• nah, why should you worry... move on