Americans have you seen the Big Brother 17? Who do you like in this season? Who is your favorite house guest?

I am a BB super fan. I love all the BB seasons, But for now I only have seen the American version !

Now on the CBS Channel it playing the 17 season , My question is Who do you like in this season?

I can't upload all the house guest pictures. But I will upload some popular house guests !

Big Brother 17
Americans have you seen the Big Brother 17?  Who do you like in this season? Who is your favorite house guest?

As for me I like Jace, But he's gone so early, So Now I like Liz&Julia, Shelli, Vanessa, Clay, Jackie, John, Austin, The rest of Members don't like or not sure yet. My favorite is Jace, But as I said he's gone, So Now it's Liz !

The most hot guy in the big brother 17 Jace Agolli, It's sad he is the first one leave the game.

Meg Maley

Steve Moses

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Johny Mac is my favorite character. He is hilarious.
    Liz (and I'm guessing you are including Julia in that as well) are pretty cool, but I think they made a bad choice with them voting to keep Jeff in the game. Hopefully that won't come back as betrayal and lies in the upcoming days.

I'll have to pay attention to the free live feeds I uhh may or may not have found online slightly illegally.

What Girls Said 2

• I like "6 aliance" and Becky, Jackie, John too

• there is way too much censoring on Big Brother USA - it's so disappointing compared to BB from other places in the world!

• Oh that mean you like the Canadian version BB?

• Oh nope, I don't angry with your opinion, You have your own thoughts, I can accept it. But I do really like the North American versions !

• then you would love the European versions

What Guys Said 1

• Kinda a Shitty season

• Hun? Why did you say that?

• Everyone seems depressed and angry there's no fun this year there's no zach or boogie

• Lol, I don't feel taht way, I think you didn't find the fun yet. There a lot of fun still