When you think of Macedonia, what first comes to mind?

Macedonia!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was there once. Insanely loud music in the discos. I couldn't even hear my friends yelling into my ear. 😰 No idea how the 'bar guys' can take orders since they don't get that close to the customer. I think they're very friendly people. Always smiling, like Thai people. They're not scared of different looking people.

• Thanks for the MHO ^^

What Girls Said 5

• Alexander the Great.

And Prince Naveen... because he was from Maldonia. And this reminded me of Macedonia.

• My first thought was Philip the second and Alexander the Great

• Alexander the Great

• Alexander the Great and some other ruler whose name I can't remember

• I ADORE IT !! <3 this is gonna sound weird but the first thing.. well it's someone that comes to my mind is Alexander the great hahaha I love him !!

What Guys Said 7

• Well , in my language "acedonia" is a fruit. So , that is definitely what i remember when i see the word "macedonia"

• My first thought was: I forget where that is. Gotta check the map. I don't really know anything about it. At least don't remember anything.

• Have been to Skopje and Ohrid 2 years ago and i loved it there

• Alexander the greatest home land I guess

• ALEXANDER THE GREAT! Macedonia was awesome at conquering the hell outta shit.

• Alexander the Great

• poor, ugly, sluts!