Why why Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the speed at which they're driving... it's how they drive... If you're going like 45 and someone's going 50, they're gonna slip right on in front of you, probably cutting you off so they're an idiot for being so reckless. If they're going slower than you then they're most likely gonna be blocking you, therefore they're morons and need to get off the f____g road. :D LOLOLOL. No but seriously. :T

• Nah, I'm joking. Mostly. I understand people need to obey the speed limit. I only go at most 4-5 above because we're allotted a grace period before we get ticketed and I know my roads pretty well. Unless the person is going like, 30 below speed limit and won't move so you can pass, it's not fair to call them a moron. That's just road rage and rude.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol!
    The rules of the road, man... xD

• its just road rage.

What Guys Said 2

• anyone who goes slower than the posted speed limit and takes 10 seconds to accelerate to 39-41 mph is a fucking shithead.

people who drive faster than the posted speed limit are just idiots, bear in mind, significantly faster.

• There are always gonna be shitty drivers so not much you can do.