Are lot of women subtly homophobic towards gay men here on GAG?

I'm starting to notice how some women here don't mind lesbians yet try so hard to hide their prejudice against gay men in some of the questions they've answered here regarding homosexuality. They seem quite subtle about their homophobia towards gay men while the vast majority of straight men are much more honest and direct about it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all. I honestly don't care whether a person is gay/lesbian or not. However in GAG women often openly admit on question that they're gay or bi while I barely ever see a guy do so and I'd they do they're anonymous.

Personally I could care less they're still people just like anyone else. Any opinion that I leave about gay people or LGBT applies to everyone under that category not just one sex.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• What? Are you serious? Nope nope nope.

• I feel the same way about gay men as I do lesbians. I don't agree with the lifestyle choice but it's theirs to make. Also just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm afraid.

• why would you care?

• im not at all.

What Guys Said 5

• I like how when you argue with someone and they never counter your claims in any way except for evading them all together and then they have the audacity to block you.

Yeah have a nice day @COCOCHANEL

• Well some are, but I wouldn't say it was a rule at all.

• Women love gay men, they're the only guys that only want them for who they are and don't want sex.

• 85% of GAGirls support here gays and think sodomy is justified

• So I guess you don't like their attitude... So much hate...