How do you like your coffee?

How do you like your coffee?

• Hot and black
  • Hot with cream and or sugar
  • Iced with cream and or sugar
  • Iced but still black
  • I'm a p-ssy I don't drink coffee

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I just take mine hot and black, preferably strong.

• I rarely drink coffee as it does absolutely nothing for me, when I drink it though my preference is iced (either black or with milk) but no sugar but I'll let it sit before drinking it. If I'm given hot coffee I'll probably let it get to room temperature and then have it but again no sugar. Anyone asks for my coffee and they can have it though, as I said it does nothing for me.

• I'm a pussy and I don't drink coffee 😅
    I never really liked the smell or taste tbh

• i prefer soda anyway

... but when i drink coffee i always drink it iced and black... hot drinks r ultra-gross...

• I burn my tongue too many times. I don't drink or eat anything hot.

• Bro I'm not joking I am very sensitive and my tongue gets these little blisters if I burn myself. It makes me so mad!! One can never trust these words from others "Nahhh it's not hot anymore"
      I gave up hot stuff lol

• Milk & sugar please :D
    I'm jealous of you... those 2 pics in your profile made me long for beaches and palm trees :D

• I have a heart condition so no regular coffee for me. However I do like decaf iced white chocolate mochas!

• I like it dark

• Black and iced. I'm not a huge fan of hot drinks.

• I'm probably the only teacher in North America who doesn't drink coffee.

• Hot and Black ;) ohhhh yeahhhh (Berry White voice)

• I actually don't drink iced coffee cause I get sick from it.

• But hot coffee is ok?

• Yes, I drink it almost scalding hot and depends on how awake I am depends on how I drink it.
      Black - Tired as hell and NEED the straight shot of caffeine.
      No cream - Not too tired, still need caffeine AND to be awake as hell for the next 30min
      No Sugar but cream - Just want it to go down smoother.
      Cream and sugar - Just want coffee in the morning.

• I don't like coffee

• I like two packets of stevia and I usually mix it with equal parts milk

• hot and black with a little sugar and of course with a cookie

• Chilled with ice cubes

• I am a pussy cat who takes only tea, don't drink coffee ( it doesn't mean I don't like it )

• Hot with LOTS OF CREAM oh and i like my coffee iced lol😉

• Either iced or hot with cream YUMMMY !!!

• I like Turkish coffee

What Girls Said 20

• I'ma pussy cat. Meow.

• I like my coffee black just like my men.
    Lmao jk!
    I'm a starbucks lover (yes, you may now bombard me with hate comments).
    Anyways, since i'm still 15 my taste isn't exactly acquired, so not a fan of really strong things like black coffee, maybe in the future i'll be a fan.
    I like coffee with cream and sugar and it literally HAS to be starbucks, in the winter I like it hot, in the summer-iced.
    When i'm not drinking coffee or water, I drink chai (and its perfect for christmas!) Tea and coffee are my best friends :-))

• Starbucks is ok. My sister works there so my coffee is from there. But I make it at home.

• I'm still having trouble working the espresso machine, so I have to use a keaurig, but its just not the same...

• Look at my profile pic! LOL! Whole family into strong black coffee. Stronger, the better. I programmed our coffee machine to brew up at 7am. Except the two times I forgot to put coffee in the filter and we ended up with a nice jug of hot water. Where's the instant?

• LOL I still don't know how to program mine. I tried but woke up to NOTHING. It was awful lol

• OMG! Terrible! You'll have to kick your guy out of bed!! Share my instant?

• Haha he makes coffee on the weekends. During the week he leaves too early, I'm still sleeping.

• I like my coffee when it's tea.

I can't stand bitter flavors, so in order to drink coffee, it has to be about 60% cream. So I just gave up on it, haha.

• Although am more of a tea drinker, I do enjoy the occasional cup of coffee, which must be white (milk or cream) with sugar.

• I'm a pissbaby and only drink tea <3

• 1 heaped teaspoon of brown sugar and cream ☕️ I'm drinking one now lol

• I don't drink coffee anymore but when I did I liked it with hazelnut creamer and I liked frappecinos a lot

• Hot or iced is ok as long as it has lots of cream and sugar. I'm not really a coffee drinker tho.

• I like hot and black

• How is the word "pussy" used as being "weak"? Do you know how strong a pussy is? It can literally press out a 10lb baby, and recover in a couple of days. If you just poke a penis the guy will literally lay down and scream for 30 minutes. Do your homework lady

• I meant like the cat. The cat that's weak because it's like 5 pounds and is afraid of everything,
      Do your homework brat.

• Cafe Cubano <3

• I'm a kitty, scratch my ears and keep the coffee away 😼

• Hot and sweet! :3

• Hot with a little sugar is the only way I like it.

• Any of the above. I'm not picky about it so as long as it's coffee then I'm good.

• Simply- I don't.

• I love coffee but can't stand it black. It's too watered-down for my taste. I like specialty coffee every once in a while.

• Iced. With ALL the cream and ALL the sugar :)

• Apparently I'm a pussyass for not drinking coffee.