Would you rather be a drug dealer/user, stripper, or homeless?

My friends and I were having a random conversation and they all agreed I would be the stripper...😒

Most Helpful Guy

• How much does it cost per night to be with u babe?

• More than you could afford. 😊

• And that lion better protect his family jewels from the knee of the lioness.

• If that lioness kum, ill jump behind her, bite her on the neck pinning her down and show her ma dominance with the ladies even at a young age😤

Most Helpful Girl

• Stripper.

Drug dealers are often involved with sketchy, violent people, whether they want to be or not. Definitely wouldn't want to be a drug user, especially not an addict. And if you get caught, you're in deep crap. Homeless sucks on so many levels, and there's actually a fair amount of employment discrimination against homeless people who try to get jobs and improve their lives. And I pity the poor souls who beg people for money, both the schemers and the genuine people. Thats just a sad position to be in.

Strippers can work in legal, safe establishments with bosses who are semi-decent at least. I had a friend who was a stripper and she supported herself through university and paid her own bills. She didn't want help from her parents, she wanted to do everything on her own. She now goes to graduate school in columbia and isn't a stripper anymore. She had her eyes on the prize and kept out of the self-destructive circles she claimed where common and accessible in the strip world. She was actually a christian (I'm not, but I'm just saying) and she struggled with the decision to strip, but she said the money was too good to stop at the time, and her student debt and bills were too big. She couldn't choose to drown, she did what she had to do.

And other strippers go down a variety of paths. Some just find sugar daddies. But you don't really need to be a stripper for that.

What Guys Said 16

• stripper... even if i didn't want to... it's better than being homeless or a drug dealer/user i guess

• most of my friends were drug dealers, only a select few were homeless, so I already know what I don't want to be. i'll take stripper.

• Drug dealer !!! Fucking obviously !

Those guys are absolutely fucking loaded! xD

Tbh, I would jump at the oppurtunity haha, Those guys make a fucking fortune, Totally worth it!

• I'd be a drug dealer... other wise known as pharmacist :P
    I find loop holes in everything lol

• YAY! That was my answer and then everyone disagreed and said I'd be the stripper😣

• *girls

• Lol just tell those girls that they could pull off being strippers without having to change a thing :P

• Stripper because getting paid by drunk woman so they can laugh at my moobs sounds like a resonable career

• I'd rather be a stripper but then I wouldn't make much money. Drug dealer it is!

• Strippers make a lot actually!

• Women make more obviously but they can make quite a lot.

• The cap is quite high, but some who don't k own how to hustle really don't make anything. They have to pay a a house fee to work at the venue

• dealer. that is all.

• Well I don't mind being a male stripper, those guys do have a lot of fun, but I'll prefer doing strip shows only for women...

• depends on personality... not a drug dealer. the other two might be ok.

• Stripper for me

• A stripper... but that would be pretty repulsive if i went all natural... since i am hairy beast... so i would have to be dipped in hot wax before turning into a Stripper :-p

• This sounds like a entitlement question i have been homeless 5 times

• i'd rather be homeless

• I used to Sell weed

• Stripper duh

• Drug dealer. Source of income

What Girls Said 12