Is it weird for a guy to be?

Is it weird for a guy to be into fashion?
I love fasion, i love wearing special underwear, wearing layerss and layers of clothing, wearing designer brands

i also enjoy womens fashion too
and different fashion cultures!

so do you think its weird?

Is it weird for a guy to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being honest, I think it's weird bro. At least for me, I don't a give a shit about this stuff.

Then again, when I start talking about comic books with other guys instead of sports or something, no one gives a shit of what I'm talking about.

I don't think you should care.

What Girls Said 12

• Its more attractive 😊

• Definitely not weird at all. :) Though I'm not sure you could pull off wearing that dress you posted. ;)

• haha! i just posted it cause i like it lol! i dont actually wear leather Alexander Mcqueen dresses

• Hahaha, I figured. I was just messing with you.

Apparently, the down voter thinks you can pull off the dress, though. :o

• LOL!!! omg thanks for the downvote whoever you are!! <3

• why the hell will it weird!! everybody has different taste... and yours is quite interesting.. all the best :)

• I'm not into fashion myself but if you are I don't see anything weird about it. That's pretty cool actually I'd most likely ask you whats in or not since I'm very slow on the uptake 😎😎😎

• Haha! that sounds fun! i love going shopping with my girl friends but sometimes they say i am too harsh :/

• I can handle harsh just as long as you don't tell me to put on anything that sparkles

• No, I find it cool when guys have their own fashion sense.

• i think you might dress better than me
    i don't mind, to a point

• Not at all!
    That's like the best guy ever!
    I think I love you -swoons-

• I think its attractive and cool 😎 I only dislike it when the guy ONLY buys his clothes from brands ! 😐 ... But its cool, I guess its waaaay better than a guy that doesn't care about his appearance!

• Lol I mean I have a few trusted brands
      I used to buy Ralph Lauren
      Now mostly Calvin Klein
      Dirk Bikkemnergs
      And a lot of stuff from Abercrombie but only because my friend works there and she gives me her discount

• Yeah she is a real bff
      She is so perfect... 😍

• Awwww thats cute ^_^ good luck with her and i hope Ur friendship will last ☺

• It isn't weird at all!!! It shows you take a pride in your appearance and that's a positive thing not negative. 👍😊
    👑
    👨
    👔 prince @piubelloamante
    👖
    👞👞

��🎽🎽👕
    ��👑👑

• Aren't Italians and French fashion gurus? Lol. Be proud☆

• No, I think that's attractive in general.

• Yes i think so

What Guys Said 9

• No it's not odd at all. I am lucky where I can dress however I need for work or whatever. I can go from wearing a 3 piece suit one day to a shorts and flip flops for a week. I like to look good in whatever I am wearing however I don't care much about brand names. If the clothes look good they look good regardless of the name on the tag.

• haha thats awesome! i would love to get a job like that

• It's definitely nice to be able to run around in board-shorts, t-shirt and flip flops makes work so much more fun. If you get into a tech job or tech firm their dress policies are fairly relaxed.

• I don't think so. If I had more money I'll be buyong more clothes and dressing better. But are you into dressing well, or into the type of designer fashion you see on TV that's very extravagant but that you rarely evere see someone in the streets wearing?

• drssing well but i enjoy seeing high fashion designs

• Oh cool. Yeah I like dressing well too, but I would never wear that kind of clothes some designers make, it's too much and it doesn't represent who I am.
      You could study fashion design or fashion and merchandising.

• I think its weird in that not many men are into it, and also most fashion is directed towards women. Its also bland in my opinion, no real uniquness or artisry to me. But to each there own.

• I enjoy women's fashion photoshoots. It's like high class pornography with really attractive girls 😈

• Yes, it is weird.

• Dude, I'm the same way. There is nothing wrong with it, but its one of the reasons my friends stereotype me as "gay". Because apparently being into fashion makes you "gay". (I'm straight).

• It's called metrosexual. You would stand out much more out in the country then in an urban environment.

• I dont think i am metrosexual, i really dont wear anything too crazy i just wear really well made stuff
      I do have some crazy stuff, but thats when i go watch fashion shows

• It has nothing to do with wearing crazy stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

• Very interesting, i always thought it was about men who dressed and acted gay,
      What it really means is just men who take care of themselves well or rather excessively depending on how you look at it lol!

• Weird means different so yeah its weird but who cares

• No.
    The only thing that i find weird is that woman , and what she is wearing.