Can you remember the most beautiful person you have ever seen?

Can you describe the most physically beautiful person you've ever seen? (aside from models, actors, athletes, and other famous people).

When I was about 13-14 years old the most beautiful man I have ever seen came up to me and my mom to sell some type of product from his kiosk. I can't remember what product it was because he was so handsome that I could not focus on anything else. He was tall, 1/2 Japanese 1/2 white, with fox-like eyes, perfect smile, chisled jaw. I think he was the first guy I was ever attracted to. Before that I never thought about boys attractiveness or appreciated them in that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember almost all of the people that I've found extremely attractive. However, it would be really hard to describe all of them or to figure out a way to "rank" them because I found all of them really attractive.

I definitely remember seeing a girl that looked like this when I was walking down the street at a school I was doing research at. She took my breath away...

www.icege2013.org/.../...or-Young-Korean-Women.jpg

• Was she wearing that wig?

• Oh okay. Did you talk to her?

• No, I didn't really get to talk to her. I heard her and saw her talking to her friend while she was walking down the street. She had the cutest accent. I had to remember how to walk because I was forgetting after I saw her. Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• we half japanese half white people can't help it, we were born that way

• He was on a heighten level of attractiveness unlike anyone I've ever seen before.

• I thought it was me </3

• @Keyspirits you look nothing like the guys I described silly

What Guys Said 6

• I've had a few moments like that and DAAAMN *sigh* it was so awesome hahaa. I can't really remember the older ones though.

• She look perrty much like this cutie šŸ‘„šŸ’‹
    images1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../349030677_small.jpg

• Really? When did you see her?

• @dipsy i was a major cawk suckin' Pā‚¬$$Ā„ back than so the chance slip by..šŸ’”

• Can you still contact her? You can still tell her :)
      If you never try, you'll never know what may happen. You might just have a new bright future with her if you ask her, you never know :)

• Yeah I remember, it was on the Metro and a woman who looked like a model passed me by. I didn't say anything and assumed she had a boyfriend because of how pretty she was.
    But I also questioned why a beautiful woman like that would need to take the bus when any guy would give her a ride in his car.

• You can't be serious.

• Can't be serious about which part? The fact a gorgeous woman was taking the bus?

• Her name is Aerilyn and I love her.

• No but i will always remember the ugliest person i have seen whenever i look at the mirror

• I was selling floor wax and I'm flattered that you remember me.

• I'm sure it wasn't floor wax since they don't sell that type of products at the mall. You're also too old. He seemed in his early 20's at the time so he's in his 30's now not over 45.

What Girls Said 7

• oh yeah !! But there all like kids!! LoL. I'm not a pedophile or anything, like I'm not attracted to them at all (there kids duh!!!) , I just can't ignore the fact that some kids boys and girls are hands down the most beautifull creatures on this planet!!!

• Like little babies or school aged kids?

• School aged kids... Lol babaies kinda look all same to me...

• I can and I do.. I see him every single day of my life.. He is of course.. My Husband. :)

• That's a dream come true.

• I am skeptical person

• @Asker.. I do hope you realise, appreciate and understand that during the course of time, even the real hard nosed skeptics have been proven wrong.

• Yeah, I looked in the mirror a few seconds ago.. Like, damn. :D

• Ed westwick

• no i am not that lucky...

• I don't remember :/

• Yes, my ex. He literally took my breath away when I first saw him. He's dominican, tall, tanned, beautiful brown eyes, amazing smile, and really fit. I thought he was way out of my league. He's really the most handsome man I've ever seen

• Amazing that you were in a relationship with the most beautiful person you've ever seen.