Guys and Girls, What are your thoughts on Massive Attack?

If you're a fan, tell me what your favorite song/album is! Thanks (:

• I hate them
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • They're alright
    60% (3)0% (0)27% (3)Vote
  • I like them
    0% (0)17% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • They're really good I like them
    0% (0)17% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • They're my absolute favorite band ever
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Never heard of them
    40% (2)66% (4)55% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• you talking about Trip hop band , right? i prefer Portishead, more of nocturnal feeling.

0|1
    0|0
    • Have you listened to Mezzanine? I'm not a huge portishead fan tho. But I think Mezzanine might be the best album ever made besides maybe Kid A/Amnesiac

• Show All
    • Yeah teardrop is another one of their great songs. Honestly the only song on that album I don't like is reflection

• *exchange not reflection I love reflection but it's not technically on the album

What Girls Said 1

• i dont have any idea about this.. please enlighten me someone!

0|0
    0|0
    • They're a band lol. If you want you could look them up but you don't have to lol

• Show All
    • No lol it's fine lol I'm the only person I know who's heard of them. I don't think they were ever popular here in the US

• thanks for the comforting words :)

What Guys Said 3

• gosh,... nice to know there's someone else who knows 'em here :D

yeah and "Blue Lines" album would be my fav by them... all songs from it were nice but my fav would be "Daydreaming" :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Teardrop and I never even watched House. And of course Angel.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think Angels their best song?

• Show All
    • I think Teardrop is their best, and I like What Your Soul Sings a little more than Angel.

• I like 100th window but I feel like mainly Del Naja. I think they're a better band when Marshallhas had more input. What your soul sings is probably a highlight of that album though