Girls, Can you really fart from there?

Me and my girlfriend were cuddling and somebody farted it wasn't me but it wasn't her because i had my hand on her ass. She was laughing the whole time and i asked her did she fart. she said it wasn't a far it was a queef. to my black guy knowledge, I don't know what the fuck it means until i heard a guy say its vaginal flatulence. so im asking is it really true?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not an actual fart; it happens when air gets trapped inside the vagina and then something pushes it out. It's just like holding air in your mouth and then pressing on your cheeks, so there's no smell to it.

It would happen to me frequently when I'd be stretching (laying down with my leg pointed to the ceiling), and when I'd close my legs it would push the air out that had gotten in there.

What Girls Said 19

• It's just air passing through the vagina, not technically a fart. It's not really the same as a fart, mostly because queefs don't smell.

• yeah but you know what I'm trying to say. so all girls do that?

• Yeah, that can happen to all girls. Did you ever have this toy as a kid that was like a jar of gloop and if you put your fingers or hand in it it made a farting noise? Well, it's basically the same thing :P It's just air being displaced in a dense environment and it makes that kind of sound :)

• lol excuse me for being a typical dirty guy but i had negative thoughts when you described that toy for this situation. i dont have a problem with it i was curious about it

• Your black guy knowledge is lacking because vaginas can indeed do that.

• lol yeah! Haven't you ever seen those videos on the net... Vaginal ping pong or something? Pretty educational. Haha

• It's not actually flatulence. It happens when an air bubble is introduced into the vagina (usually during sex) which is then disturbed.

• Yup cx takes a lot of ab muscle to be able to do if your trying. Sometimes it just happens. If it just happens then thts ur body releasing trapped air from the vagina. If not its a far thag you redirect to come out the front. My sister used to be able to do it. I never understood why she was so proud

• "to my black guy knowledge, I don't know what the fuck it means"

Umm okay

• Lmao she can queef on demand?
    That's possible, but it's not flatulence or gas, it's just trapped air being released.

• k so vaginal flatulence is caused by air getting into the vaginal cavity by accident (ie rough sex) ... farts, from your anus, come from pockets of intestinal gas... if she farts from her anus and it smells, it's gross, but healthy... if she "queefs" as she has so eloquently stated, and it smells, she needs to go to a doctor and you shouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole before she gets on antibiotics...

• Yes it is true

• Woowowowowowoowwoowow.

• it sure is! some 'queef' more than others.

• It can happen, specially if you guys just had sex. Otherwise, it doesn't happen often.

• Hahahaha yes... lol weird as it sounds. But I guess its our female skills hahahahaha

Hey at least its not an actual fart where it smells... it just does that to our body we can't control it lol

• Sadly yes😂😂

• Its when ur vagina farts... it happens to every girl

• It's not a fart, it's air that have been sucked into the vagina and then makes a noise when it gets pushed out.

• That usually only happens during sex because of a vacuum suction scientific reason and I've never heard of a girl being able to queef out of no where it usually happens during vaginal penetration but who really knows.

• Most people with a vagina should not.. And it does not only happen during penetration, it happens when air is sucked in there, and then pushed out.

• Look it up. You can't really suck air in with your vagina. It gets pushed in and trapped during penetration. So.

• uh no damn clue

• Lol yeah, I have something like that sometimes but it's not a fart. It's just air with my vagina. Don't think it's a fart. And sometimes it feels like a fart in my vaginal area but it's not a fart and it doesn't smell