Eish. Is GAG slow now or what? 😑 Bored as hell here?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Remarkably enough I always hear this from other users... but I can't say it's really slow.
    A few monts back it used to be stuck from time to time, but that's in the past as well :-)
    Are you using it from a PC, laptop or phone? I'm using a fairly old Sony Vaio and don't have trouble :-)

• Phone and ipad

• Maybe that's what most users experiencing poor performance have in common... on my side okay 98% of the time :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Today is super boring.. -.- It's like I'm constantly refreshing the page to see if there's new notifications, yeah I'm that bored. 😒

• Haha. Actually this morning it is a bit better for me. But still slow i agree.

I've been through the refreshing the page thing. Dont b too hard on urself! :)

• Yup dinner was quite satisfying..

What Guys Said 7

• LOL! There are two meanings of slow here. I'll answer the one I think is meant!.

There does seem to be a downturn in questions, possibly because schools have finished for the summer and people are starting to take holidays. People generally want to be out when the weather is good. We haven't had a decent "Rate Me" for ages!!

• GaG has lost its sense of humor but I still love fat chicks cause they're just like my relationships... they don't workout.

• It's only slow cause your running through our minds ,, mmmmm <3 <3 <3

Oooooooo my tummy wow ... Hahahahahaha me bad hahhahaha !!!

• Last week has been desperate.

• A lot of experienced users left since I was banned 2 months ago.

• Thats true. There are plenty of users who make interesting questions and takes

• I've been summoned by someone other then @mistnigqa808?

• I'm really bored to, I've got way too much time on my hands atm xD

• Im Bored to. Its not slow for me

What Girls Said 9