Xbox One vs. PS4?

In my opinion, Xbox has always been better with variety of games. However, PS has better service for multiplayer (especially PS3's free online multiplayer). So if you want a variety of games and don't care about online, get Xbox. If you want multiplayer, get PS.

• Xbox One is better.
  • PS4 is better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm swiching back to ps coz xbox suck hairy wrickly balls 😕 plus they do have better games. Are you getting a ps4 too?

• Nah, next gen is overrated. Although I would probably go with PS4 if I had to choose, I'm just going to keep playing with my Xbox 360 for the time being.

• That's what I'm doing right now. Playing with my xbox 360. I do wanna sell it before Christmas though, I might be able to guilt my parents into getting me a ps4 lol :) If not then I'll just get it myself. All my friends have ps and I can't play with them :(

• I don't care for multiplayer, so getting a new console would be pointless. So for me I'm keeping my 360 and playing CoD WaW zombies endlessly!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• PC is better.

• pc master race O_O

• The sales and stock records speak for themselves. PS4 won.

• ps4 FTW :P

• PS4 i have both and the xbox one is a piece of shit 499 in the trash