Which AAA title game will be the most popular?

I believe Black Ops 3 will sweep the floor with its competition.

• Halo 5: Guardians
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  • Gears of War 4

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, these games are getting to be like the Rocky movies, cranking out the same crappy game every year and it is exactly the same except a couple of re-skins. The fact that they can make gullible people drop $50-$80 per year on these is sad and hilarious at the same time.

• Maybe cod but not halo and gears lol Halo may be the next cod but gears will never be like the others xD they're barely making this one

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• i'd go wid Halo. never played any game among da other series... i played first Halo game on PS2... and i found it kinda unique by then actually

• Halo isn't on Playstation...

• thanks for clarifyin didn't know... i thought it would be on PS as well since most games back then were realeased in both consoles

• Hence, the reason why I believe Black Ops 3 will be the most popular: Call of Duty games have been on the market for most consoles.

• As much as I love Gears of war it will be the least popular since it's not made for the casuals who play call of duty so I say Call of duty will be on top as for Halo they dumbed it down so it's going be the only competition to Call of duty

• All are overrated in my opinion but if i recall COD always break opening day sales