Would you date/marry someone that?

Will never ever have Sex ever but Are still willing to have kids but only by injection

• yes
  • no
  • possibly
im suprised girls were the ones that said no the most hahahhaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I have sex with other people?

• no then youd be cheating

• lets just say in this scenario its not open and they aren't ok with you flinging with anyone else.

• There's no incentive for me to be with them. Honestly. Like, we can be friends and all but I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who isn't going to have sex with me. Real talk. Not asexual.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we are going to have sex, I'd rather go the natural way - good old fashioned sex.

• you're not going to have sex period. when you have a kid she is going to have you cum in a jar and then a doctor will insert the sperm through a special needle.

• you doubt what?

• I doubt that I won't have sex period.

What Girls Said 5

• Hell to the no! I'm not asexual.

• I wouldn't, I want to have sex, i'm excited about it and I want it to be a big part of a relationship with someone I love.

• No, because anyone who thinks you can have a child through injection can't be older than 10 and I'm not up for that underage dating stuff.

• You can have children through injection what do you think sperm banks are for?

• Well then be clearer next time.

• Didn't think anyone would think I meant put a literal baby in a girls stomach lol

• I'm asexual, so absolutely!

• Yes, I wouldn't mind at all.

What Guys Said 4

• Option C because this is one of those hypothethicals that the brain can't compute until you are in that situation.

• Absolutely not. What would be the point?

• I don't want children at all so that would suck as a relationship.

• someone who...
    The grammarnazi grumpy cat.