Do you think drugs should be legal?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, yeah. I think if they were legal and regulated, we would at least be able to regulate the quality of the drugs on the market and would see fewer OD's and fatalities due to people taking something different than what they thought. I also think it would lead to a better education based on facts, and more substantive studies on the long term effects of different drugs.

I also think that the cost to taxpayers of housing drug-related criminals in prison is not worth it, and that we are actually creating more crime by sending small-time drug criminals to prison. And the only people reaping and real benefit form the drug trade are organized crime syndicates, whereas if they were legal, that money would be going back into our economy and taxed, therefore benefiting society as a whole.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, drug laws should be enforced. As a teenage boy, drugs have been an interesting concept to me. I have not take drugs but im sure many people are tempted. I had a friend who was taking some type of marijuana (not sure the type). He got totally ruined and has attempted suicide several times. He screams because he has visions. His younger brother is not allowed in the house before his mum goes in because they never know if he will have commited sûicide. This bright Young boy is now in and out of mental hospitals for the rest of his life. Please don't take drugs

What Girls Said 7

• No. But I do think that a certain dried up flower should be legal ;p

• Nope. I honestly don't think even marijuana should be legal. I don't know exactly what it does and does not do and is supposed to do but it is classified as a drug. Even "medicinal marijuana" is a drug like any other drug. If it MUST be used, it should be some sort of special prescription that can only be given by some sort of special doctor to people whose records are clean.

• the only one that should be legalized is marijuana because it's natural. if there are any health benefits (that outweigh the possible negative influences) then, sure, legalize it for health purposes. otherwise, no.

• yep and I've heard that it heals 1st stage cancer

• In 1995-1996, global financier and philanthropist George Soros gave $1 million—more than anyone had committed to marijuana reform—to get medical marijuana on the California ballot. It was the first major change since decriminalization in the 1970s. http://www.cnbc.com/id/36179727 That's why some states legalize cannabis: it's about big money: if it wasn't about BIG money a billionaire wouldn't push it.

• The 'natural' is a fake argument. Opium too is natural. So is cocaine., so is belladonna, so are mushrooms and a mass of poisonous drugs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants

I recommend to try Castor Bean (ricin) It's very natural and you'll meet Jesus after taking it.

• Yes. There are always ways to get drugs and once someone gets hooked, he won't stop, no matter how illegal it is. Better to tax it and offer it to them safely instead of encouraging them to buy it from criminals.

• yes, or at least regulated like in Amsterdam

• Yes. Because Iceland legalized drugs and now they have fewer drug related crimes and fewer addicts

• ohh really after listening your opinion I'm thining to shift their :P

• Only if it has health benefits

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. It will make naturall selection weed out the idiots who would actually abuse these substances. And it would also disband the black market for them. And the money spent on enforcing the ban on these drugs would go elsewhere as well as less people would die from drug selling related conflicts.

• Yes all drugs should be legal, controlled and supplied by state. Take the criminal element out of it.

• No cuz people will overdosed themself and get high on streets, start rapecases, start cannibalism and shite tons of stuffs. It can fawk up yo brain like no other ways ☝🏼️

• Yes, all drugs should be legal.

• some are legal. i think we should reconsider which should be legal and which not. alcohol should be illegal and weed not. whereas meth and heroin should still be illegal.

• Yes, they should all be legal.

• No of course not.

• Weed, sure.. Cokes and other shits.. NO

• No I don't.

• No I don't

• No they ruin lives and make scumbags rich

• not at all...

• Nope it is harmful for our society

• of course not , we didn't reach that stage yet

• Idc drugs make the dopefiends come around and makes money keep it legal idc about mufuckas

• All drugs should be legal but only for ages 12 and up.