You're in the post-apocalyptic wasteland, what pet/animal would you have by your side?

you're in the post-apocalyptic wasteland, what pet/animal would you have by your side?
classic, dog for me

or maybe a duck... yeah... a duck would be cool

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I giant rat, at least 200 lbs-I need something to ride. And then, if I can have a second or a pet with powers, I want my rat to be able to go to normal size.

Wait any animals? Can I have a dragon/rat hybrid.

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

Look at my rat bringing me fresh meat. What a darling

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• in a post-apocalyptic wasteland i would probably be like noah. I LOVE ANIMALS.___. dogs especially are super cute, but I need at least 50000 animals with me at all times x__x

dogs are the bestestest

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a cat and dog for me. They're good hunters and can keep up with a person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a moneky 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • A dog for sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a whole zoo full of pets. I have this one cat already who wants to follow me everywhere:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, a duck would be awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • A black lab or a rottie for me! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a horse. You can't ride a duck to the nearest source of water (unless it were a really large duck...)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Hmm... I'm thinking a horse would be the best option.
    I wouldn't want a dog because they wouldn't be able to survive and I'd end up having to feed them. They eat quite a bit and would have trouble hunting for themselves (they have it mostly bred out of them unlike wolves).

I'm thinking I'd want a horse. Sure, they eat a lot, but I'd be able to move around easy. If any dangers appear-- like other humans, I'd have an advantage on top of the horse because I could either ride away or attack from on top of the horse. Horses can also carry my gear on it's back without much of a problem.

... And if worse comes to worse-- a horse offers a lot of meat and I can use the large bones of a horse as tools for survival. I also could use the hide as a blanket for cold nights or as a protective layer of clothing.

1|2
    0|0
  • A Ferbie, cause god knows that when the apocalypse happens, you want those little devils as a friend rather than an enemy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am so bad when I saw duck I thought yummy Peking duck!

1|2
    0|0
    • Oh god duck is the only reason I'd never give up meat. Back in Asia it's so common, but here it's such a rare treat I joke about selling myself for duck 😂

• I guess a dog would be useful in an environment like this. So, dog for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a dog, and LOL a duck.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a hamster

1|1
    0|0
  • A dog.

Or, if I could tame it, a bear.

0|1
    0|0
  • A deathclaw

0|2
    0|0
  • A panda - - -

0|1
    0|0
  • an otter! they could learn to sneak and grab me stuff haha

0|1
    0|0
  • A fire breathing tiger

0|1
    0|0
  • A German Shepard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of large dog. Or my bird :V

0|0
    0|0
  • german shepherd to destrrrooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the evil forces.

0|0
    0|0