Why would redneck date black girl?

my boyfriend says he doesn't like black people but im an exception. is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the race, its the culture. There is a bit of a culture diffrence and a lot of things are allowed to slide when they shouldn't due to race (I'm from chicago so I don't know if that will effect your perceptions of what I am saying or not but, I see a lot of black on black crime and a lot of people then turning around and claiming its white peoples fault, or in one case a man killed a child yet the mother kept claiming he was a good boy instead of realizing how bad the situation was and attempting to rectify it) So no I don't think its necessarily bad in the fashion you think, however it may be necessary to show him that you are not an exception but rather one of many who are not the stereotypical black person. There is a lot of problems in the black community that a lot of people ignore and pretend are not there or are due to racisim which for a white guy, it can get real tiring and actually breed the racism it claims exists.(a few years ago in chicago 30 black men where killed with in 3 day time span all but one of the assailents where black, the one was hispanic. The next day in the newspapers it was talking about how white people turned there back on blacks and it was some how all there fault.) Being told your the root of all evil tends to cause angry backlashes and is in all likely hood the reason why your boyfriend is seemingly racist (technicly an inaccurate term since there is no scientific way to verifie race) attitude but why he is with you. He doesn't hate black people he is just fed up with being blamed and with people allowing the blaming to continue instead of resolving the problem. Also redneck actually is inaccurate, the rednecks where a group of miners that faught against the mining corporations slave like control of mining towns. Frequently literally when said companies used the pinkerton group (mercenaries) to try and keep them in check using violence, threat or actual. The word your looking for is hillbilly, though also still inaccurate :)
    So its really up to you to figure out why he feels that way and show him those people are not all blacks, but that you are as diveresed in opinion and behavior as any other group. I hope that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• its a good thing.

What Guys Said 4

• Most black people don't even like black people so what's the problem exactly?

• Yes, it's bad; he's a racist piece of shit.

• TAKE YOUR SELF ESTEEM BACK

• Yeahh... I wouldn't want to be dating a guy like that. He doesn't seem very intelligent

What Girls Said 1

• And how did he like you since you are also black? what made him like you? I think he's acting like a hypocrite

• cause i dont act "black"

• no he told me that i act white.

• But we white people too have decent and trashy people, thats found in every race. According to my understanding of marriage if you want to marry someone you are actually prepared to have something to do with their families and friends, so does mean if your boyfriend marries you he will only like to see you, he wouldn't like to see your family and friends because they are black? that is bad, sorry to say this but this is lame and am just seventeen and would never see myself with someone who thinks like your boyfriend, I think one day even when you have kids he will make your kids hate your own ancesters just leave him he's not a good choice