Have you ever lived alone?

Just curious how many people have lived alone.

How long? Do you think everybody should try it?

• Yes, I've lived alone.
  • No, I've never lived alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, for 10 years. Every one should live alone for a time. Its good to get to know yourself, but its also good to live with other people because it teaches you how to deal with other people.

What Guys Said 7

• I live alone now. I've lived alone for 3 years. Anyone who's single should live alone, yes.

• Ish... I've rented individual rooms with shared facilities where I didn't know any of the other tennants.. Does that count?

• ... Then I remember the year I lived in a separate flat. *facepalm* Never mind.

• The separate flat counts, yes. I'm a little -ish on the first, too.

• As to recomending it.. I (in both cases above) lived in tiny single room flats in the poorest county in the poorest region of the UK. And I knew no one locally. And my work place was a two hour commute away. So it was bloody miserable and I knew no one.
      But if you were in a city, or somewhere with facilities to meet people, or already had friends in the area, it could be great.

• For less than a year total. I've always had roommates and honestly don't know how I would adapt to living alone because it has been so long.

• I live alone more than half a year at a time every year since 2007

• I hope to be soon

• No, I've never lived alone. I went from my parent's house, to my college dorm, to my first apartment with my girlfriend who then became my wife and we've lived together ever since.

• i will soon when i will be 18

What Girls Said 5

• No, I've never lived alone. I have always lived with my family or a few roommates. That being said, I'm still a full time college student. So, I want to get my own place one day, but it's not feasible for me right now.

• Nope😄😄😄

• No... I can't live alone 😳

• Nope, never did.

• I've lived alone for four years and a half.