Have you ever lived alone?

Just curious how many people have lived alone.

How long? Do you think everybody should try it?

• Yes, I've lived alone.
    21% (4)57% (8)36% (12)Vote
  • No, I've never lived alone.
    79% (15)43% (6)64% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, for 10 years. Every one should live alone for a time. Its good to get to know yourself, but its also good to live with other people because it teaches you how to deal with other people.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I live alone now. I've lived alone for 3 years. Anyone who's single should live alone, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ish... I've rented individual rooms with shared facilities where I didn't know any of the other tennants.. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
    • ... Then I remember the year I lived in a separate flat. *facepalm* Never mind.

• The separate flat counts, yes. I'm a little -ish on the first, too.

• As to recomending it.. I (in both cases above) lived in tiny single room flats in the poorest county in the poorest region of the UK. And I knew no one locally. And my work place was a two hour commute away. So it was bloody miserable and I knew no one.
      But if you were in a city, or somewhere with facilities to meet people, or already had friends in the area, it could be great.

• For less than a year total. I've always had roommates and honestly don't know how I would adapt to living alone because it has been so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live alone more than half a year at a time every year since 2007

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope to be soon

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never lived alone. I went from my parent's house, to my college dorm, to my first apartment with my girlfriend who then became my wife and we've lived together ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • i will soon when i will be 18

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I've never lived alone. I have always lived with my family or a few roommates. That being said, I'm still a full time college student. So, I want to get my own place one day, but it's not feasible for me right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope😄😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I can't live alone 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lived alone for four years and a half.

1|0
    0|0