Do you play Dungeons and Dragons?

The table top game.
If so, what sort of character do you normally play?

• Yes (Only as a Player)
  • Yes (As Dungeon Master)
  • Yes (As Both)
  • No (Played other Table Top RPGs)
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yeah! D&D is awesome! (Was actually considering playing it tomorrow, but my group is busy) I'm usually a fighter character. I like chaotic neutral the best~

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Option F.) I used to play, but moved away and don't know anyone here to play. I played as a half-elf archer mostly. I think I had a human warlock as well, I even drew the characters out. I've played a few other table top games as well. I hope to find a good group of friends and have Table Top Night or something, once a week or every other week.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
  • No, but I want to start. It sounds fun and I like the immersive aspect of it

• Played it a few times, actually pretty fun.

I don't like the randomness of the dice roll though. I like hands-on pure skill games, makes me feel like I'm the one in control.

• The dice rolls are what make the game fun though.

Bumbor the Dwarf: I try to decapitate the dragon with my axe! -rolls 1, accidentally chops off his own foot- SHIT!

Grimgob the Wizard: I throw a used leather scrap at the dragon! -rolls 20, deals 58 damage-

• ForeverDM here.

Haven't been a player in about two years, now.

Though I rarely play D&D (or Pathfinder's my poison of choice) these days, I'm much more of a Call of Cthulhu man and I've GMed every game of it I've been apart of. I find the story experiences Call of Cthulhu is able to conjure to be far more enjoyable than D&D (not that I dislike D&D by any stretch of the imagination).

• I've only played the video game versions, like Lord of the Griffon for Turbografx 16.

• I hope I did, but never had any rulebook or anything like that.

• I don't play many video games. I usually rather do something outdoors.

• Jesus, that's like a fucking 1980's style insult.

"Yeah I'm just gonna pretend that I don't know what you're talking about and deliberately miscategorize your hobby, ya know, totally unaware that I'm doing it, I swear."

• Whatever, man