Are looks really important?

Are looks really important? Have you ever walked up to a person not because you thought they were hot, but maybe because you just liked their style or was attracted to something other than looks?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• yes good looks are important because they help you buy time. what do i mean by this!! a girl will allow a good looking guy to talk to her or even hang out with her and if she likes his personality she would probably fall in love with him. they are important but not the main thing. its just easier for good looking people to get a chance to know someone in a better way.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks are what make people stand out, but once that first initial moment of being in awe of their attractiveness is over, there has to be a good personality to back it up or it doesn't really matter how good looking you are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I usually only talk to people who talk to me, or look friendly, or look attractive (if they're female). Yes, looks are that important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes but i mostly care about the way they carry them self. If someone is unhygienic and has their pants to their knees, i probably won't be talking to them any time soon. And i really do feel bad saying that because they could have the nicest personality in the world and i judge them by the way they look.

0|0
    0|0