How does my digital drawing look; is it recognizable on who it is😅what should I work more on next time so I can improve the look of the character?

I didn't know people would say my picture isn't me -.- well it is.
This is a fanart I looked off of while creating this it is still mine just not my design.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not you in your profile pic
    And that artwork is off a dudes deviantart

• As a matter of fact that is me why would you say it isnt? And the artwork is mine, I just looked at the original but i can promise you that i really did draw that on photoshop since i created it in my digital drawing class..

• No, reverse searching on that pic.. takes me to his deviantart.. everything is the same

• Well then you need your eyes checked because the detail on mine is not as amazing as his. The colours on mine are different. If you look at them side by side you will see the difference

Most Helpful Girl

• Left leg is a little bent, take a rular to that logo, and choose a different color for the background so he stands out more.
    line work is good but you are doing very conservative coloring, which isn't really a bad thing for anime.

All in all, not bad. I haven't done fan art since I started art school... :/ love attack on titan though!

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 0