What do you do to relax yourself?

These few days been too stressful for me :/ I tried to focus on my studies but to no avail.. It's like everything I do couldn't go right.. In the evening I'd run till I'm tired so that I wouldn't think of anything else. Then I'd walk home. Sometimes I'd cook dinner, sometimes I just skip it. My mind tends to wonder a lot :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a hot shower and clean my place. Makes me feel so much better, no matter what the problem was.

• That's a nice way to make yourself feel better 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww maybe gag is distracting you? But a good distraction? I think the more you get into the rhytme of things the more focused you would be.

I like to listen to music, or drink a nice cup of coffee in blankets on the couch and watch a good movie on TV. Or I hop in the bath tub with steaming hot water and add drops of ylang ylang essential oils and let myself go 😁

• Definitely not gag, it's some problems I'm going through irl.

Ylang? 😳 Sometimes the music could be playing in the background and my mind would be wondering elsewhere :/ The bath tub idea sounds calming tho, wish I had a bath tub 😂

• Thank you for MH sweeties :)

• Anytime :)

What Guys Said 7

• watch softcore porn to deviate my mind from daily worries... and then masturbate.. once or twice sometimes, to get the pleasure sensation :)

• Smoke weed 😁

• Sleep - - -

• Get a chair and a tea or any drink and sit on the roof or in the balcony and listen to classics

• I usually watch some tv, play with my dog, or just sleep.

• I take a cold shower, that can empty my mind for a moment.

• I jack off

What Girls Said 9

• I go online to discuss religion with people or I will eat a high flavour food like jalapeno flavoured pop corn or clamato juice.

• I usually read or just chill with a hot drink and watch a good movie. If i am very stressed i go to the gym , it keeps my mind focused.

• Read a book, listen to music, "meditate", go out for a walk, take a shower, drink something healthy, light up a candle that has a relaxing scent.

Etc

• Nice ways! Books doesn't seem to help me lately, it used to be able to 😩

• I just go to sleep.

• Last night I watched anime. That helped get my mind off my real life. Lol.

• I clean the entire house! When I'm stressed out I'd clean everything.

• You need good music and good breathing techniques. Good food also helps.

• I jump into a hot bath tub and add a few drops of essential oil. Its very relaxing.

• Aww maybe get a scented candle and lit it up? It'd make you a lot more relaxed.