What is your sixth sense?

http://www.playbuzz.com/franharris10/what-is-your-sixth-sense

Your sixth sense is finding the good side of every situation!
What is your sixth sense?
You are a very positive, enthusiastic and warm person. Your spirit is always up, you love helping others, laughing and live life to the fullest. Your sixth sense helps you to see the good side in everything, and that is basically all you need in order to be happy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your sixth sense is knowing when something bad is going to happen.

Have you ever had a strange gut feeling that something is not right with you or others in your life, and then something really happened? That was your sixth sense trying to warn you! This is a very useful and important sense to have, and it might even save your life one day (if it hasn't already).
    Next time you feel that same feeling, listen to it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your sixth sense tells you when someone is lying to you!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49d6-aa1b-fae0ab8e7b1e.jpg
    You have the most amazing sixth sense a person could want! You actually know when someone is lying to you.
    When you are in a middle of a conversation, and someone is starting to lie, you get this unease feeling in your gut. That's when the sixth sense comes in.
    Keep trusting yourself and move forward, you are covered!

What Guys Said 3

• I got the "knowing when your being lied to" sixth sense. It's interesting since I try to see the good in people, but I guess this means I can't even lie to myself.

• My sixth sense is to known when students have turned in work that they haven't reread.

• Knowing when something bad is going to happen

What Girls Said 9

• Knowing when you're being lied to. 8)
    Your sixth sense tells you when someone is lying to you!

• You intuitively know when things are going on sale.
    http://i.imgur.com/IPOU5KJ.jpg
    lol okay

• I got finding lost items but it says that you pretty much never lose things which is a lie I can't keep up with anything.

• I think my ability to read backwards is my sixth sense.

• Finding lost items

(It won't let me paste the description)

• The ability to smell bullshit

• Finding lost items.

• Wouldn't be able to say even if I knew

• Common sense.