Is Marvel taking over the world?

It seems like every other month there is a new Marvel film out. "Ant Man" has just been released and there are reportedly several more Marvel films in the offing. Is Marvel becoming too dominant?

What Guys Said 1

• Disney*, not Marvel...

Also, these films have been planned a looooooooong time ago... I take it, you know nothing about the Infinity Gauntlet being teased throughout the films, do you?

• Who the hell are Disney? There are new forces coming into play these days. Just because a film has been in pre-production for a length of time doesn't negate the question. Nope, know nada about the IG running throughout the films.

• Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I need a penis just to understand these things 🙊

• WTF hahahahaha

Naah don't say that. You just haven't taken interest, it's never too late to start! I often talk with two -female- friends about this kind of nonsense so it has nothing to do with that XDD

What Girls Said 0