Okay people. What crazy shit would you do if you knew it were your last 24 hours to live?

Don't be shy, you're about to die!

Most Helpful Girl

• Too easy

Drugs + sex with men + drugs + sex with women + drugs + drugs + ocean + mountains + drugs + sex + drugs + final ocean swim...

• Careful, you might shorten those 24 hours to 12 with all those drugs

• Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it.
      UPS x 10000000000000000 :)

• Haha! Pretty similar to yours actually.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say goodbye to family & loved ones first.

Then I'd go knock on No,10 Downing Street, charm my way in, deposit a giant dump on the PM's desk, smirk, walk out, go find Boris Johnson, snog him hard for an hour, strip off, go to China White's, demand they open, drink champagne cocktails, invite my friends & crushes over, engage in an orgy, catch every STD & disease under the sun, and expire drunk & orgaimically happy in the fountain at Trafalgar Square 😂😂😂

• I would find someone to have sex with. Don't wanna die a virgin. Hopefully some nice dude would give me a sympathy fuck. ^^

• I'd probably rob a bank or something and steal some firearms. Then i'll go to area 51 in the US :P I've never done anything illegal so I'd probably do those

• You wouldn't get very far into area 51 lol. Not unless you had like a tank. But yeah that sounds fun.

• I'd probably lose my virginity and then spend 23 hours trying all of the sexual stuff I've always wanted to try and the last hour with my family lol.

• Sounds like a good plan! Lol

• Kind of boring compared to what most people usually say in response to these kinds of questions, but oh well. :P

• Sex is fun. I wouldn't say its boring.

What Guys Said 7

• --Go to all my enemies (if I have any?), tell them straight up my honest unfiltered thoughts and walk away with no fucks given.
    --Take out all my life savings, buy a nice guitar / amp at my awesome local music store. Find people who can play as a backup band. Play Freebird by Lynyrd Skynrd and La Grange at full blast so that the neighborhood hears us play.
    --Run up a down escalator, 'cause I can.
    --Torrent everything I can possibly tor**** and not care if I get caught or not
    --Say peace to all my GAG friends, because you all are awesome and made my last two months much better than they would've been :D
    --Jump out of a plane without a parachute (only if I knew the precise time I was going to die at)
    --If I only knew roughly when I was going to die, I would go in a public place, get someone to video tape me, and act like a complete fool before suddenly collapsing from my time being up. That way, while I may be dead, my legacy will live on in the media xD

Yep... that's about it.

Oh and I would find someone to have sex with, cause I'm NOT wanting to die a virgin lol

• Well, I do my best to get the orgy and drug things on a weekend anyway. So if it's the end, I would say goodbye to family and host a drug, orgy party at some rich fuckers place that I took over without his permission. Metal and hard rock will be the choice of music... im going out to machine head! Then at last hour, I would probably smoke a fat blunt while watching the first season of South Park (the first episode with that cat) good times.

• sorry guys i'm gonna have to be boring... I'd just wanna spend it with my kids/grandkids

• If I had kids that would most definitely be my answer.

• I wish I can say some noble and majestic but in all honesty... I'll probably just try to eat as much food as I can.

• lol just sit by the ocean and feel the air whip around me, perhaps cry and be happy its coming to a close; I have no desire to meet anyone new or do anything fancy, I have had an exciting life. But I would say bye to a few GAG users.

• Well, if my family knew, I have a feeling my oldest brother would advertise to women to get laid with me. I'm more modest than that, though.

• Jump from the top of a skyscraper. I've always wanted to know how it felt, and if I'm going to die soon might as well make it fun.