Who would your parents want you to date?

Describe the perfect daughter or son-in-law for your parents.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never really taken into consideration what my parents want or think in my dating... I think in the end, the only thing they care about is that they aren't crazy rude and that she makes me happy. We don't really care about race, or region or background... just someone who makes me happy and treats me right.

• Daughter of an Afghan warlord?

• Well stereo typically that would mean he is quite sexist by our standards... and religious, which we are all not.

But sure, if he treated her right and she was happy.

My cousin is marrying a Qatari oil prince this Fall, nobody batted an eye. they are even getting married in Islam.

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who is respectful towards my family and me
    and someone who is traditional

What Guys Said 5

• Someone with similar views to my family, and someone who loves me for who I am lol, old fashioned as well, that's about it.

• A girl who just got out of jail for shooting someone in broad daylight?

• What the hell? no.

• Anyone. Because I haven't been on a date yet.

• A good woman.

• How do i know they never told me lol

• Fathers would want you to date someone who is like them. Mothers would like you to date someone that is like your father.

What Girls Said 4

• Well dad would like a fatty with glasses and lots of degrees. Mom would like a good looking one and nice attitude.

• Would a good looking guy with glasses who has a nice attitude and a lot of degrees work?

• Hahaha... the would be dream come true for my parents.

• My parents are very happy with my current boyfriend.

• Looks won't matter to them. They just want a rich guy.

• Taller than me. (I am short)

They prefer someone who is financially stable and has a great career; doctor, engineer, etc

Educated

Comes from a good family background *

Good manners/ respectful

Etc