What would you do if you come to know that u have just 24 hours of life?

I think this question is profoundly interesting because these ARE the last days of your life, you just do not, or cannot determine the exact amount of time you have left.

I have a friend who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He is not a young man, in fact it could be said, he has lived most of his natural life anyway. Yet, just the mere fact that he has been given a loose parameter of time wherein his death might fall, has changed the quality of life he lives each day. He may in fact have had the same amount of time without the prostrate tumour, he was morbidly overweight and high blood pressure.

Yet the fact that he has been given a final date, itself has changed something in him. He now lives each moment to its fullest in complete joy. He does things everyday he may have been too lazy or disinterested to try before the diagnosis. In fact he lives now as we all should live, as if each breath we take is an eternal gift. The irony is, we often need an outside influence to put us into this perspective of happiness, and are often not able to find it ourselves. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd just tell 'em to put a decent pic of mine on my grave at least and not those pics i had as a teen when i used to be fat... otherwise they'll have my curse. >:(

and yeah i can feel him... it reminds me of many music stars dat they live their life on its fullest. they know they'll die sooner or later thanks to drugs so as long as they r still alive they enjoy every moment of it

What Guys Said 4

• Just 24 hours to live...
    I would leave work and come home... hold my wife's hand and hold her tightly in my arms.
    Probably towards the evening i would sit with her outside and watch the sunset's reflection in her eyes

• Spend the day saying goodbye to those around me.

• I would make things right with my brother

• I would waste any money I have on some travels. i would also try and have loads of sex with really attractive women... even if it is a prostitute. I don't believe in an afterlife by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• If we're being realistic... I'd probably just cry the whole entire day while telling everyone I know that I love them and will miss them. That's probably what I'd do.

• I would do the same thing as now, nothing.

• Hide somewhere so everyone will think I'm kidnapped or something and die there..

• I would lose my virginity.