Why do girls never ogle at men? I mean are men's body or his physique doesn't make any girl hypnotic at all?

A sexy girl passing by can harden a man's dick in a second. You will often notice men ogling women. It's not necessarily creepy.. even good guys do it. Because there is something in women that can make her physically so attractive. It's so natural.

But why doesn't it work for women when it comes to men?
What makes a women turn on ( i know personality etc but same goes for guys too ok)?

Why are men not an eye candy for women which she can stare at? Why doesn't a Man's butt makes her feel to grab it or lips to kiss that? Or just makes her say...
" Wow you are handsome"

WAIT LOL I AM NOT SAYING TO go and do things in real but i am just talking about FEELINGS that generates with in oneself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get what your saying.. And see when I see a hot guy, I'm like damn and I look and check him out, but as far as turning me on to want to have sex, not so much. You see girls are emotional base when it comes to sex. The more connected and loved I feel/ the more I have deeper feelings for the guy, is what turns us on. were all about emotions. Something with the girls brain verses the males. Look it up on Google I'm sure it says what it is. But women and guys are wired differently like our thinking process and how guys can't muiltiask unlike girls. And us girls can think this and that and our brains are every where compared to a mans where it's like a box and your thinking process is on one subject only. Scientific proof.

• So if a guy is hot and at the same time he becomes your good friend. Is it possible that she will be sexually attracted and end up masturbating in his name?

• Lol but it's obvious we fantasise of having a sex with particular girl which is either , random girl passing by , from magazine, hot news anchor to sexy actresses or a neighbor , stranger or known but "real" one.

I don't understand how do you girls manage to fantasise without imagining a particular hot person?

• We generally need more than just physical appearance to fantasize...
      For me, movie characters do the trick.

What Girls Said 9

• I see attractive men all of the time.
    But I know how to control my thoughts towards him.
    A lot of women are Queens at not being obvious when it comes to checking a guy out.
    Also, a good majority of women need to know a man on some physical level so the attraction level can increase.

Sure, there can be a good looking man with a fantastic body right in front of us.
    But the possibility that this good looking man can be a player is enough to draw any body off.
    (First impression of some).
    I need to see what is beyond the surface before I can react that way.

• Don't ogle or gawk at men because it is uncomfortable when it happens to me.

Do and would stare at men I found/find attractive if they didn't know or notice.

Men are eye candy for women, I just prefer the descrete approach.

The right glance from an attractive man does it for me. ("wow you are handsome")

• You must be a beautiful one

• Women are less visual than men and have a Lowe testosterone level, so their sex drive is not as high as males, hence we simply just don't think about it sex as much. I've seen men I "ogle" over, but I don't take. Price of it all the time because I have or important things on my mind.

• I admire guys that I find attractive or whisper to my friends saying "oooh look he's so cute" some guys are eye candy but I don't catcall

• We aren't as visual..

• Lol the thirst with women is real hahaha, believe me girls just don't show it as easy ;)

• How do you even do it? :p

• What? Ogle guys? Sometimes I just plain stare at them hahaha bur perhaps that's cause I've been hanging around guys too much

• We do we are just good at hiding it xD

• We can look admire someone but guess we keep it under control more and just keep it at a glance

• Dude, women ogle sexy men. We're just not as obvious. The movie Magic Mike didn't get a sequel because it has a great storyline and superb acting.

• Give me better example lol

• I know what you mean... there is a place where nobody knows what the other's intentions are. That's why just being open and upfront is the best policy. Say, "would you want to go out sometime?" and if she says no or that she just wants to be friends, don't invest as much energy into her. Otherwise, you waste a lot of time.

• I agree with that

What Guys Said 8

• They do, but they're better at hiding it usually!

I'm pretty confident that I was ogled twice today.

• Chris Hemsworth would like to have a word with you.

media4.onsugar.com/.../...Man-Alive-2014-Cover.jpg

• girls absolutely do ogle men

• That's different biology for you. Men are attracted to female bodies far more than the other way around.

• Yeah i understand that but wanted to know women's perspective

• have u ever thought they get tuned on actually but they don't show it as easily as guys do? ;)

• 1. girls are not realy hot until we think and we have high sex drive and hormones do this.
    2. woman don't tell , what they feel.
    hat is our bad luck dude :-)

• You thinks girls don't ogle guys? lol

• Because most girls no how uncomfortable it feels to be ogled at.