What's your favorite book?

Question is pretty self explanitory lol, I'm just curious if anyone has a favorite book that they could read over and over again and love it just as much as they did the first time they read it. If so what is it? And what is it about?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• The Raven Boys probably :) It's fiction, young adult, about this group of kids who are trying to find the body of a long dead Welsh king. There's psychics and magic and the characters are really good :)

• That actually sounds really cool, I might have to look into reading that 😊

• Watership Down

What Guys Said 5

• the bible never bores me to read

• Current affairs, men's digest, fashion magazine etc.

• the Urantia Book

• Besides comics , Mr Mercedes, live by night , a monster call

• Anathem was great but Snow Crash is a better introduction to the writer. A guilty pleasure is Pirates of Pensacola.

• The titles sound pretty catchy, are they all pretty action filled? Or what are they about?

• Anathem & Snow Crash are science fiction. The first one's pretty deep, the second one more action, both pretty interesting. Pirates of Pensacola is about modern day descendants of famous pirates set in the fictional Sugar Keys. Lots of action and humor.